My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thought for today! God created miniatures!
Remember I said that God is in to details? My thoughts today were that God is into miniatures.. Big time! Yes! He created us tiny beings with great detail and love! He did it from the dust..from clay. How many of us love to work with clay and make lifelike minis? The more it looks life like the more joy we take in our handmade creations! I am just learning this clay stuff and I take great pleasure in it when what I make comes out really good. I feel disappointed when it doesn't. Do you know how much pleasure God takes in YOU His creation?
Think about it.. we are breathing, moving creations of clay breathed on by His own breath and became flesh but we are really much more than that, we are all one of a kind. (OOAK) Handmade and by God himself. You are very special to God! he has put His name on you signed "made by God with eternal love"
It's only through Jesus His Son that He will remake us into His likeness.
You see the clay has been marred by sin and we need Him to refashion us back into the vessel we are supposed to be. Forgiven and washed clean to do His will.
God is so Good!

1 comment: