My Doll House Minature projects

Thursday, July 5, 2012

dresser redo.. new update

well I am not really happy how it turned out I had to resand the top and front top drawer. It was not as I hoped. I wanted a nice smooth finish. It's ok but it's only to hold my doll house on top and fill the drawers with minis.
I have to do the knobs and right now I am caught up with other things.
Summer sure can be busy. well, until then...no pics yet

2 comments:

  1. Chris, I hate it when that happens! The last project I did I used something called Floetrol. I bought it at Home Depot and it was pretty cheap, under 5 dollars for a large jug of it. You mix it with the paint and it helps level it so it stays smoother. I had more luck with a brush than with a roller. Just thought I would share...maybe it will help! Blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad when that happens. Just fix it as best as you can or hide it with a cloth.
    Visit my blog - you've been tagged.
    Many hugs, conny

    ReplyDelete