My Doll House Minature projects

Thursday, February 14, 2013

To my hubby on Valentine's Day!

  Happy Valentine's Day!!
He was very touched by this and  I was over joyed!

    *click on the pic to see them larger.

I made this from from a wooden book box.
At the dollar tree I found the 
 perfect card- tri folded so I had a cover, a verse for the inside
left wall and another design for the right wall
 and on the back table too.


A close up of the table:
chocolates, a Valentine's card, perfume and and a box of red  roses,
another gift bag, wine cheese and crackers.
 
 

This is the card I bought him on the left to go with the book and
 I will attach it to the back.


The front cover
(I photoshopped the title.. shhhh I have to put one on.)




4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful and original gift. Your hubby is a very lucky man.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris is so cute and original gift, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete