My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Monday, May 6, 2013

I made a couch

The couch

  I posted the chair before. Now I have the couch and chair together.
I am very happy how it all worked out I even made an ottoman.
 The only thing I changed on the seats was the amount
 of stuffing on the cushions and I did not do any piping.
The first time I made the chair (posted) my resin people couln't sit properly.
so I reduced the "stuffing" layers to 2 instead of three layers.
The tut is for an upholster chair I  used the same patter but elongated or enlarged some
 pattern  pieces it to make a couch or as some say "sofa"

This tutorial  can be found here: Kris has fantasic tuts and easy to follow!

5 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    C'est un joli petit salon bien propre!
    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! I'm going to try and follow Kris's tutorial soon I have a few more things to make for my roombox but I will def give this a try...thanks for sharing

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful set. I like the dog on the couch.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! Great fabric for a couch and chair. looks so nice together too. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Chris for the tutorial. You made a really great looking set. I'll make matching sofas for my modern day house. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Felma

    ReplyDelete