We made theses in our group yesterday but I only got a picture
of mine because I forgot my camera!
Click on the pic to see it larger!
They were rolled in paint, used a tiny branch from the died flowers
for the wick and a tiny round mirror on the bottom for the bases but one base
was from a plastic creamer cup bottom.
it was so much fun! My friend Yvonne helped me a little to get more volume
in the flower arrangement.
here's a picture of the pencil and top
here's how to use the cap for a votive candle
which I have not done yet!
Just cut it a bit shorter to sit inside, paint it or not can glaze it
with a mat or gloss clear varnish then add a wick from a tiny stem from died flowers
and place on a base if you desire! I got 10 in a pack for $1.00 at the Dollar Tree store.