My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Friday, December 5, 2014

more Christmas trees and some gifts!!

From this mess to..
 
(I started to look at the things I had in my stash.
I started with garland, beads & trees)
 
to this!!!

 
I felt inspired to make the Blue one first
 because I had already started it!!
then the silver one and then my favorite
 the Red, White and Blue!
 

 I found blocks of wood and made some gifts!!!
I used garland that rolled nicely with the wire
in it for a cute bow!
The silver box one is a multi color
chenille stem wound up for a bow.
These have found a new home under a tiny tree in Florida!
A FB friend and I did a swap I get a garden shelf. she made
As soon as it arrives I will post it!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas trees, and it's a good idea make gifts with wood, so beautiful! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete