My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A memory room box - My mom's sewing room

 As a child I remember my mom's sewing corner in a bedroom area.
The floors were dark tile and the walls were light green
My mom had an old treadle Singer sewing machine.
The fabric she's sewing is the dresses she made for
 me and my younger sister.
It was a red strip material one of my favorite dresses.
On the right wall is her favorite prayer.
The Serenity prayer and her picture is next to it.
On the left wall is a pair of her cameo earrings and
 a picture of flower in purple.  She used to grow violets.
These are pansies but it represents the color she loved.
She had a big snake plant that was on the living room table.
She also crocheted some.. see the basket on the floor and maybe  knitted too I think..
I remember she wore the thimble on her finger see the waste basket. her favorite fragrance was Lily of the Valley. 

She was such a very good, very loving, very sweet, 
very thoughtful, very generous
 and humorous mom! 
 I sure do miss her! đź’•



the waste basket thimble hard to see 
by the left side of the sewing machine 











2 comments:

  1. A beautiful memory of your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute! A heart-warming memory in miniature. :]

    ReplyDelete