I am a born again Christian.
I love the Lord Jesus and grateful that He loves me and saved me 54 years ago. I am active in my church and have been married to a wonderful caring man for 53
years! God has blessed me with a wonderful family- a son and a daughter both married serving the Lord and now 7 lovely grandkids. God is good!
In my hobby world ( see the side bar to the blogs) and now my newest hobby, Cricut I have been very inspired by many talented people online and in my groups and RL group that my interest in miniatures and Cricut has grown even more. What a wonderful hobby this is and I have found new wonderful friends in real life and world wide! Loving life here in USA, in Western N.Y.
omg you have the cutest minis!! great artist!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteTe ha quedado precioso!!!!
ReplyDeleteLa cesta es una maravilla, enhorabuena!!
besitos ascension
Ascension, Muchas gracias
ReplyDeleteMinnie thank you, you're so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat basket is fab! The whole setup makes me want to grab my hat and head outside! :D
ReplyDelete